1. K. Saini and N. Kumar, Torsional Deformation Behavior of Cracked Gold Nano-wires, Acta Mechanica 2013 (Accepted)
2. P. Jindal, M. Goyal and N. Kumar, “Modeling Composites of Multi-Walled Carbon Nanotubes in Polycarbonate,” International Journal for Computational Methods in Engineering Science and Mechanics 2013 (In Press)
3. P. Jindal, M.Goyal and N.Kumar, Mechanical characterization of multiwalled carbon nanotubes-polycarbonate composites, Materials and Design 2013 (In press) ((Elsevier Journal, Impact factor, 2.91)
4. Navin Kumar and S. P. Singh, Vibration Control of Curved Panel Using Smart Damping Mechanical Systems and Signal Processing, Volume 30, July 2012, Pages 232–247 (Elsevier Journal, Impact factor, 2.63 )
5. Navin Kumar and Kishore Pochiraju, Dynamics of Virial Stress in Gold Lattic after Crack Initiation, Proceedings of the Institution of Mechanical Engineers,Vol.226 Part C: J. Mechanical Engineerting Science Page: 358-366
6. Navin Kumar and S. P. Singh, Experimental Study on Vibration and Damping of Curved Panel Treated with Constrained Viscoelastic Layer, Composite Structures, 2010, 92, 233–243. (Elsevier Journal, Impact factor, 2.55).
7. Navin Kumar and S. P. Singh, Vibration and damping characteristics of beams with active constrained layer treatments under parametric variations, Materials and Design, 2009, 30, 4162–4174 (Elsevier Journal, Impact factor, 2.9).
8. Navin Kumar, Sanjay Meena, S. P. Singh and B. C. Nakra, Vibration control of plate with partially covered active constrained layer damping, 2009, Advances in Vibration Engineering, 4 vol. 8, 327-338.
9. Navin Kumar and Kishore Pochiraju, 2009, Thermal Conductivity of the Damaged Gold Nanowires, 12th International Conference on Fracture, Ottawa, Canada.
10. Navin Kumar and Kishore Pochiraju, 2009, Spectral analysis of stress states using molecular dynamics simulations, Nanotech conference and exposition, Houston, TX, USA.